it's that time again....

tomatopicker(z9FL)October 25, 2006

Just to let those know out there - I have this year's crop of coral vine seeds. A real bee attractor. Just need a SASE. I'll seed you about 20 seeds so that you are successful with germination. When you email me for my address, I email photos and instruction sheets. I should have some evergreen wisteria seeds soon. Green all year with dark purple flowers/fragrant.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
eddie1

I have never heard of an evergreen wisteria but I suppose it could be in Florida. I am wondering if it will remain evergreen in zone 7?

Bookmark   November 2, 2006 at 12:57PM
amyta(z8 mid GA)

I'm in Zone 8 and mine does pretty well here. Sometimes it looks a little limp but the old foliage pretty much stays green. I'm very pleased with mine. It's a member of the pea family and doesn't take over like real wisteria. I have mine growing on a box made of trellis over my electrical box which was such an eyesore in my front yard. I found mine a couple of years ago as a 3 gallon plant at Home Depot or Lowe's...can't remember exactly. Google it and you'll get the scientific name and other particulars.

Bookmark   November 12, 2006 at 10:48AM
cathys1951(z8 GA)

I would like some coral vine seeds. I had some a couple of years ago but they didn't grow for some reason I cant remember now. But would like another try at them.
Cathy
email on its way

Bookmark   November 12, 2006 at 8:29PM
DISSmith(z8b SC)

Hope I'm not too late for the evergreen wisteria! Just sent you an email.
Deb

Bookmark   November 12, 2006 at 9:28PM
More Discussions
Leggy Aspidistra
I have large Aspidistras that sat for several years...
pbatlanta1
desert rose
Can anyone tell me how to care for a desert rose? My...
margyrose
what does not (won't) grow in the south
This post is for FUTURE reference. I live in northern...
kawaiineko_gardener
invasion of something on my coleus
I have 18 coleus in pots They have been great but......
optiwench
Home soil testing kits
Are there any good ones out there?.
420benz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™