Bill Who-two

labrea_gwJuly 20, 2012

What do Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, Haley Barbour. John Huntsman, Mark Sanford, Rick Perry & Mitt Romney all have in Common.

As Governors they all asked for leniency a little give in the way they handled welfare reform & meeting return to work goals. Democrtaic Governors also asked for it .

In 2005, 29 Republican governors requested increased waiver authority, allowable work activities, availability of partial work credit so they might more effectively serve low-income Americans. Certain elements of the proposal endorsed by the 2005 Republican governors were very far-reaching and would not be approved under the Department's proposed waivers." Their petition was even signed by Mittens

you know I lied about the investigation into cronyism. (I gave K an out there so she can focus on something) Romney.

Well they just got that leniency a little late by executive order....(oh that's bad)

Never mind what they wanted you were supposed to bring this before the representatives so they could block it or didn't you know that. Who will be the first to say that was then this is now.

Part of Kathleen Sibelius response to the BS brigaide.

What do Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, Haley Barbour. John Huntsman, Mark Sanford, Rick Perry & Mitt Romney all have in Common.

As Governors they all asked for leniency a little give in the way they handled welfare reform & meeting return to work goals. Democrtaic Governors also asked for it .

In 2005, 29 Republican governors requested increased waiver authority, allowable work activities, availability of partial work credit so they might more effectively serve low-income Americans. Certain elements of the proposal endorsed by the 2005 Republican governors were very far-reaching and would not be approved under the Department's proposed waivers." Their petition was even signed by Mittens

you know I lied about the investigation into cronyism. (I gave K an out there so she can focus on something) Romney.

In short stop whining!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jerzeegirl(9)

They most likely will stop the whining eventually. They will make a big stink for a while, then they will shut up and cash the government checks.

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 8:22PM
More Discussions
The President has vetoed the Keystone XL Pipeline Bill
Obama vetoes Keystone XL bill "Because this act...
momj47
That Trip to Isreal
he trip was organized by the American Renewal Project,...
labrea_gw
The Universe #2
Just starting up a second thread with mom47's last...
vgkg
Just went to the grocery store
and as we left a woman followed us out by less than...
don_socal
What goes around ...
.....comes around "It wasn't supposed to be like...
ohiomom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™