Safe usage of internet

justinmooreApril 22, 2009

I have heard about secured internet access for children. I would like more information on such service providers and related costs, and discounts and refund schemes if any.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
justik

There are many internet service providers specially for children. You can visit down to avail internet services for your children. Kidsemail.org helps you ensure that your child communicates with contacts approved by you. They offer these services at lowest possible costs. They offer free trial service for 30days, i.e. a month after which you can decide whether or not to continue with their services. You will get details on discounts and refunds from their site.

Here is a link that might be useful: kidsemail.org

Bookmark   April 23, 2009 at 2:50AM
heather38(6a E,Coast)

If you are worried set up a google or yahoo account, to sign up, you can check but not clutter up your normal account, that said biggest security if the computer is set a public place, ours are in the kitchen and family room our boys can explore but we can over see

Bookmark   April 29, 2009 at 3:24AM
justaguy2(5)

If your computer has Window's Vista, it has some nice built in features. One of them is the ability to check on their account (assuming they have and use their own account rather than a shared family account). This only works with Internet Explorer, but it will show you what web sites they have visited.

Not quite what you were asking, but it's a neat feature parents get for free if they are using Vista.

Bookmark   June 1, 2009 at 2:24PM
More Discussions
Can anyone identify this plant???
I think it may be a chinese evergreen. I am obviously...
dragonlilly
Easter Egg Plant
Does anyone know if this plant is poisonous? Its in...
sarahbarah27
Education to become a farmer?
I'm 19 years old and interested in sustainable agriculture....
jimbad05
teziran
thanks for this description. çÃÂìçÃÂ...
amirnabitabar
Possible roots?
I opened up this avocado yesterday and it was like...
cynjrana
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™