Dwarf Orange Trees

jengc(7)April 22, 2010

Hey guys! I know this has NOTHING to do with SFG but this was such a great deal, I HAD to share it with my friends.

I am not sure if this deal is still going but, Spring Hill Nursery has a code to give you $20 off any order over $20. I bought the Dwarf Navel Orange Tree. You can get 2 trees with a pot or 3 trees without a pot. I didn't realize that you can get 2 trees with a pot so I just ordered one of them and they reduced the price of the tree to $10 and then took $10 off as a discount code. I paid $12.95 shipping. Now I see that you can put in 2 for the trees and container and it comes out to being $20 and then with the code, you get $20 off. Anyway, I think $12.95 for a dwarf orange tree with a pot is AWESOME!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
curt_grow

Good Deal.
Curt~

Bookmark   April 29, 2010 at 8:27PM
ezzirah011(7a)

I see the hardiness zone is for zones 9-10, but you are in zone 7, how do you get away with that? Is is because it is in a pot?

I really want one of the meyer lemon, which is why I ask...

Bookmark   May 3, 2010 at 6:23AM
jengc(7)

The one I bought was in a pot and I think it said you can bring it in for all year fruit. But yes, I plan on keeping it inside when it is too cool.

Bookmark   May 3, 2010 at 8:30AM
anniesgranny(6b)

I ordered the Meyer lemon. I'll be growing mine inside during the winter months, if it ever gets here. I ordered it twelve days ago, and it still hasn't been shipped from the nursery.

Jen, I didn't see any option to get two of them for the $20. I ordered one and they deducted the full 19.95 and charged me $12.95 for the shipping.

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Kitchen Garden

Bookmark   May 3, 2010 at 4:38PM
ezzirah011(7a)

Thank you so much! I am hoping the sale stays on until payday. But if not I am ordering anyway....

Thanks again!

Bookmark   May 4, 2010 at 7:18AM
jengc(7)

Oh I hope it stays! I figured it would have gone off by now. Granny, I haven't gotten my yet either. I am not very happy right now. >:(

By the way, I am in NO affiliation with this company. I just saw the deal and thought you guys would love it. :D

Bookmark   May 4, 2010 at 8:51AM
anniesgranny(6b)

I know that, Jen. I do wish I'd read their reviews at Dave's Garden before I ordered though. Actually, I wish I'd thought about how difficult it will be to transport a tree to AZ and back every winter ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Kitchen Garden

Bookmark   May 4, 2010 at 8:05PM
joytosew(5MO)

I am not seeing the 20.00 off. I also would like to know do you only need one tree or do you have to buy two in order for them to pollinate?

thank you for the info,

Bookmark   May 6, 2010 at 10:10PM
More Discussions
Raised kidney shaped garden
I have a kidney shaped raised garden that I have planted...
charlieboring
Mighty Matos / Mighty Veggies and SFG
Does anyone here have experience with SFG and Mighty...
tafountain
Weed Barrier
I was excited to find this forum. I started dabbling...
mtnrunner
First attempt at squire foot gardening
Hey everyone! I would like to thank this forum for...
citrusweekendwarrior
Skinny yam harvest
Hi everyone, If anyone can share some wisdom about...
ashita
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™