toxic plants...how toxic?
My children are good at not popping anything into their mouths that is growing outside, unless I give it to them (ie a cherry tomato). What I want to know is what plants are toxic to the point that they shouldn't even really be touching them, playing with them or picking bouqets (which they will inevitably do.) I am promising them lots of cutting flowers for next year. I know you shouldn't really touch datura without gloves, but what about Lily of the Valley? And others?