WANTED: May 5 Knox Plant Swap

TnShadyLady(7a)February 9, 2007

Ok, the Knox Plant Swap trade forums are officially up and running! I have posted my list of plants that I know I'll have - - so go on over and take a look.

http://www.knoxplantswap.com/forum/

Some folks will be posting lists of extras that just need a good home, while others have special plants that they are hoping to swap for something that they are looking for.

If you are looking for something specific, there is also a forum where you can post your "looking for" list.

If you need information on when and where, be sure to go to the Swap Website - www.knoxplantswap.com. Also be sure to sign up for the swap email list which will keep everyone updated on news!

Spring come on! Cheryl "Nat"

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

In spite of the rain, the Knoxville Spring Plant Swap was a HUGE success! We almost got flooded out with the small river running through our site and the pin holes in the roof that seemed to move directly over wherever I stood, but everything else was spectacular. We had 35 to 40 people show up, great food, tons and tons of plants, some cool fish, and friendly sociable generous traders.

For those of you that didn't come, you really missed a very exciting and fun event! Minus the rain, I think this would have to be the best swap we've ever had.

Bookmark   May 5, 2007 at 7:38PM
More Discussions
wanted: free sm/mdm crepe myrtle tree
Just dug up a small/medium Crepe Myrtle from border...
virtsk
have: fall 2010 etps - june's list
Here's another effort by the newbie to get all this...
junebugntn
have: fall 2010 etps brandon7's list
I may post another updated list closer to swap time,...
brandon7 TN_zone
WANTED: Wanted: Black Currant
Hi, I'm a newish gardener and I am wanting to start...
soulpanda
WANTED: Buddleia alternifolia
Looking for cuttings or a plant in the Middle TN Area....
mercuryman
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™