WANTED: Pineapple Sage

ladybug37091(z7 Tennessee)May 17, 2006

If anybody has pineapple sage to share at the swap I would love some. I am also dreaming of shrubs, clematis, hibiscus and just about any other plant lol. I have a very large umbrella plant, small pots of aloe, swedish ivy, better boy tomatoes, summer squash, salvia coral nymph seedlings, country iris, and a sum and substance hosta ready so far. I will also have an assortment of books. I will pot up some toad lillies if someone is interested. The swap is only days away. Weehoo! Rhonda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
april_h_o(Z6 Nashville)

Hi, there. I snipped some cuttings from my pineapple sage not long ago and I believe they have rooted. I could bring you one of those if you like.

--April

P.S. I wouldn't mind another Swedish Ivy.....they smell so good! :-)

Bookmark   May 17, 2006 at 3:07PM
ladybug37091(z7 Tennessee)

April,
I would love some rooted cuttings. You are more than welcome to the swedish ivy but maybe I'm missing something because I have never smelled it. Anyhow I will put your name on it. I will be at the table with the homemade paper flower, teenagers and ten year old plant lover. See you there! Rhonda

Bookmark   May 17, 2006 at 6:56PM
mari5us(z6a/b TN)

Hi Rhonda,
I'd love to trade you for some of your toad lilies, sum and substance hosta ,and summer squash seedlings. I am bringing pond plants and some glad bulbs, mixed lilies and mixed cannas. Please let me know if you'd like to trade.(plus other plants as I dig and divide them.)
Marianne

Bookmark   May 17, 2006 at 11:31PM
ladybug37091(z7 Tennessee)

Marianne, I would love to trade with you. Do you still have zebra grass? I think pink futurity cannas would look great next to my pool. I like fragrant lilies if you have any. I will put your name on the sum and substance hosta, toad lilies and some squash. Whatever you come up with I am sure will be great. See you there very soon! Rhonda

Bookmark   May 18, 2006 at 10:32AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Comfrey
Hi, I am trying to find a start of a comfrey plant...
tnfriend
WANTED: Have Veggies; Want Flowers or Herbs!
Hi, I have seeds for Cherokee-Trail-of-Tears beans,...
granea
have: fall 2010 etps - june's list
Here's another effort by the newbie to get all this...
junebugntn
WANTED: Buddleia alternifolia
Looking for cuttings or a plant in the Middle TN Area....
mercuryman
HAVE: Ginkgo Trees for Local Knoxville Pickup
If anyone would like to have a baby Ginkgo tree/trees...
brandon7 TN_zone
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™