WANTED: Hello from Atoka

atokadawn(7)June 16, 2006

I am new to all this. I am looking for some folks close to me to meet and get to enjoy trading with. My hubby is disabled and I am not able to be gone from the house long at a time. Anyone in Brighton/Munford/Atoka/ Covington areas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maternut(7 west tn)

Hello from way up north in Lauderdale County. Very hot weather now to be digging anything up, but this fall or next spring we could share our plants with you, if you can make it about six miles north of Ripley, on highway 51.
Norm

Bookmark   June 18, 2006 at 4:24PM
sjackwheat(7)

Hi there from Covington. I am off of Hwy 59 West and work for our Sheriff's Dept. It is a little too hot for me outside right now but would love to trade some plants/seeds when the weather cools off a bit. I am close enough to you to be able to meet you close by for the exchange or we could arrange something else. Let me know. Sjackwheat@aol.com

Bookmark   August 12, 2007 at 12:49AM
tired_puppy

I'm in Millington,TN. Me and the wife are trying to get things really established before fall and winter set in. The only kind of seeds I have at the moment are some real hot pepper seeds from the USDA in Griffin,GA. I plan on having 4 plants of NewMex Twillight Peppers along with 5-6 varities of flowers.
Anyway-there is a elderly woman that lives accross the street from me and she gets into doing trades. If you would like more info on my neighbor just e-mail me at: giamawake@aol.com

Bookmark   August 13, 2007 at 4:19AM
atokadawn(7)

How great to meet you all. I can not wait to get a chance to see you face to face. I will e-mail each and see about setting up a time/date.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO plant friends!!!!!

Bookmark   August 13, 2007 at 11:58PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Buddleia alternifolia
Looking for cuttings or a plant in the Middle TN Area....
mercuryman
WANTED: Need fresh bay leaves
Dear fellow gardeners, I am going to post this in several...
KatyaKatya
WANTED: Privacy Plants, Hedges, or Trees Needed
We have a long stretch of property line with a neighboor...
klpzguy
have: have : fall 2010 etps karen's list
Hi all. I haven't gotten much of my list together yet...
karenrf
HAVE: Fall 2010 etps ** Food for Potluck**
I will bring plates and plastic utensils. My cook will...
brandon7 TN_zone
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™