WANTED: Any body want clay pots ???

mari5us(z6a/b TN)October 11, 2005

I have quite a few approx. 6" clay pots I can bring to the swap. I want to set up trades for them prior to the swap and I'll only bring those trades. They are too bulky too bring them all and they'd take up room from the plants I'm bringing. Also please look at my member page for my trade list to see if I have plants you'd like to trade for. Some plants on my page will have to wait til next year to be divided, but just ask.

See you at the river!!

Marianne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
big_orange_vol_

Dang girl what a list! What could you possibly need? I just need to come by your house next time I'm up in the area working a loss and you need to come down to Cheapwood.

Bookmark   April 23, 2006 at 11:07PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
april_h_o(Z6 Nashville)

I second Jeff's comment, Marianne! I'm just going to have to come see you sometime! I bet your garden is gorgeous. :-)

Finally got around to seeing what all you had for swapping. I am digging up some clumps of Ladybells for you today. Looking at your list, would it be possible for you to bring a Tropicana canna for me? I had one last fall, but it was potted; I decided to try to keep it dormant as I do for my banana, rather than putting it in the ground, but it doesn't appear to have made it. Ah, well, live and learn.

Also, if you have any other variety of canna with the colorful, stripey leaves, I'd love it; I've been experimenting with variegated foliage, but the the two cannas I have have regular leaves.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

--April

Bookmark   May 15, 2006 at 10:00AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Comfrey
Hi, I am trying to find a start of a comfrey plant...
tnfriend
WANTED: Privacy Plants, Hedges, or Trees Needed
We have a long stretch of property line with a neighboor...
klpzguy
wanted: free sm/mdm crepe myrtle tree
Just dug up a small/medium Crepe Myrtle from border...
virtsk
WANTED: white and pink wisteria
I have hundreds of named bearded iris to choose from...
thurston
HAVE: Ginkgo Trees for Local Knoxville Pickup
If anyone would like to have a baby Ginkgo tree/trees...
brandon7 TN_zone
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™