Four Days until the Swap!!!

Big_Orange_Vol(MiddleTN)October 11, 2005

Can you believe it, we've only got three more days to dig, split, transplant, root, cut.........

As usual I'm nowhere near ready but I have done some of it.

Anyone that wants to come early to the Swap and help me get stuff put up, get folks signed in, make sure they are unloading where they are supposed to, setting up their tables where they are suppposed to, ect..... feel free to do so. Lavonne; Cheryl and the kids; Rebecca & Doug and the kids; Mona & David; Renee and her Mom are not going to be able to make Swap. I would sure appreciate any help I can get. Marianne has promised to loan me some child labor but I'll need a little more help for some of the logistics involved in making the morning start smoothly. IF NOT THEN I MAY HAVE GONE POSTAL by 9:00. (:-0

Any of you guys that are camping will already be there so I may come drag you out of your tents before daybreak! ;-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
amazindirt(7A mid-TN)

You know I'll be happy to help if I can -- but seeing as how I'll be driving in Saturday morning with something like a 5 1/2 hour drive, I'll have to leave here at 0-dark-thirty as it is! LOL.

Bookmark   October 11, 2005 at 11:33PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SmokyMist(7 East TN)

Jeff I promise we'll be there this Spring and Catie can help people sign in and I'll help with the door prizes like we did last spring. Good news for me that business is so good right now that I can't leave, but I'm sure gonna miss those hugs !

Cheryl

Bookmark   October 14, 2005 at 1:55AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Wanting Bigroot Geranium
Hi All, Wondering if anyone has some bigroot geranium...
Made_In_The_Shade
have: have: rosemary, passion flower for pick-up
I have rooted/potted cuttings from my rosemary bush...
TNVirginia
WANTED: Comfrey
Hi, I am trying to find a start of a comfrey plant...
tnfriend
have: 2010 etps fall swap - krikit's list
Since I can't ever seem to get anything right the first...
krikit
have: fall 2010 etps - june's list
Here's another effort by the newbie to get all this...
junebugntn
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™