HAVE: walking onion

farmerbell(6b TN)October 8, 2006

Is anyone interested in walking onion sets at the MTPS? I have about 50 small sets that were produced on mine this year and I definitely don't need that many. I will bring them if anyone is interested. I don't know which type of walking onion these are. The original ones were given to us several years ago by an elderly lady who had had them for many years.

Ann

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mari5us(z6a/b TN)

Hi Ann,
I would love to have some of your walking onion sets. Are you looking for anytrhing particular in trade? Also are these edbile onions ? Either way , I would love to trade for them.
Thank you.
Marianne

Bookmark   October 8, 2006 at 8:22PM
maternut(7 west tn)

Ann I would love to have some of them maybe you can find something on my table I could trade.
Norm

Bookmark   October 8, 2006 at 10:06PM
farmerbell(6b TN)

Marianne and Norm, it looks like you two are the only ones interested so far in the walking onion, so you may go home with a LOT of little onion sets!

Bookmark   October 16, 2006 at 10:42AM
mari5us(z6a/b TN)

Hi Ann,
Yeaaay!!! Lots of little onion sets!! Do you know what you would like in trade for them?? I know I am bringing lots of green elephant ear starts, lots of the little blue muscari bulbs, I have seed starting trays that hold 200 seed plugs .If you are looking for something special let me know and If I have it , I'll bring it to you.
Marianne

Bookmark   October 16, 2006 at 11:21AM
farmerbell(6b TN)

Marianne, I really am not looking for anything in particular. I'm just happy someone can use them so I don't have to throw them away. I am glad to see that others like elephant ears too. I have about8 8 or 9 types now and am always seeking ones I don't already have.

See you on Saturday.

Bookmark   October 18, 2006 at 10:54PM
maternut(7 west tn)

Ann I will have dark red crape mytrle, that I started from seed this spring, hardy banana, ginger, fig, and a tropicana or two. Not too much stuff in the fall, just happy to see everyone one more time.
Norm

Bookmark   October 19, 2006 at 5:04PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Fall 2010 etps ** Food for Potluck**
I will bring plates and plastic utensils. My cook will...
brandon7 TN_zone
WANTED: Gingko biloba
There was a young couple at mid tn. (2010) fall plant...
maternut
WANTED: Wanted: Black Currant
Hi, I'm a newish gardener and I am wanting to start...
soulpanda
HAVE: Ginkgo Trees for Local Knoxville Pickup
If anyone would like to have a baby Ginkgo tree/trees...
brandon7 TN_zone
have: 2010 etps fall swap - krikit's list
Since I can't ever seem to get anything right the first...
krikit
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™