Learning to post photos.......

alameda/zone 8November 26, 2011

This is my first real attempt to post photos, just learned this skill today!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
roselee z8b S.W. Texas

And what beautiful photos they are! Wow! Thank you. Looking forward to lots more :-)

Bookmark   November 26, 2011 at 10:10PM
Prettypetals_GA_7-8

Fun new trick you learned isn't it!! Please share with us the names of your roses. Love the light pink one. I too look forward to lots more.

Bookmark   November 26, 2011 at 10:51PM
alameda/zone 8

Got so excited about learning my new trick I forgot the names! The red is Champlain and the pink is the Austin rose Belle Story [really a beautiful rose]. I will look forward to posting pictures of things like Chamblees Rose Nursery, Blue Moon Gardens and Antique Rose Emporium - love to photograph these places and I will enjoy sharing them with people who cant see them in person. Again, thanks for your help and patience in teaching a computer illiterate this fun new skill!
Judith

Bookmark   November 26, 2011 at 11:41PM
rosynut

I've learned the trick of posting photo's a while ago but gave up as my PC and or Gardenweb keeps on telling me the photos are too big to post so I make them smaller and smaller until its accepted and it then comes up tiny and on a different "page" than the message. Can somebody help here?

Bookmark   November 27, 2011 at 10:11AM
seil zone 6b MI

Beautiful photo! Those two are really lovely together.

Rosynut, are you trying to upload them from your computer? You need to put them on some kind of on line photo storage place like Photobucket first or they won't post.

Once they're on a site this thread will explain how to post them form there:

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo posting

Bookmark   November 27, 2011 at 1:02PM
Prettypetals_GA_7-8

Wow Judith you live close to Chamblees and Antique Rose Emporium!! What fun that must be. I would probably be there everyday if I lived within driving distance. lol!! They would probably have to call security when they saw me a coming!! Thanks for letting us know the names of the roses. I have seen Belle Story and have wanted it but haven't gotten her yet!! Judy

Bookmark   November 27, 2011 at 7:49PM
alameda/zone 8

I really love Belle Story - matter of fact, I am ordering another one when I put in my David Austin order. They are close to Chamblees, so I pick up my roses and save shipping - that means I can order another rose or two!

I am going to be in Tyler in the next week or so and plan to go by Chamblees. Now that I can post photos, I will take some of their greenhouse, which is probably still in full bloom. In spring, I will take photos of the Tyler rose garden - that is a sight to behold! I saw it a couple of weeks ago - full bloom and the leaves were changing colors - magnificent - except I forgot my camera.
Judith

Bookmark   November 28, 2011 at 9:48PM
jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

Great photo!

Bookmark   November 29, 2011 at 12:18PM
Krista_5NY

Lovely blooms, I really love the Austin roses.

I look forward to more pics.

Bookmark   November 30, 2011 at 5:36PM
TNY78(7a-East TN)

I love the pale pink and deep red combination! It makes both colors POP!!! I am looking forward to your pictures of Chambless and Antique Rose Emporium. Its always nice to see where some of these beautiful roses we buy are coming from!
~Tammy

Bookmark   December 4, 2011 at 12:19PM
More Discussions
Wednesday blooms
Oh you guys are gonna hate me. The blooms are popping...
bethnorcal9
Looking for Ice drift rose
Several years ago I planted several "ground cover...
earliglo
Stuff bloomin' today..
The buds and blooms are coming on pretty quickly now......
bethnorcal9
Roses "X, Y, Z"
Ok this is it. Done for another season! Next... on...
bethnorcal9
This weekends blooms..
They're coming out like crazy!! AMBERLIGHT ANNIE DAVIDSON BLACK...
bethnorcal9
Sponsored Products
Feiss Posts Cotswold Lane 3-Light Grecian Bronze Outdoor Post Light OL5408GBZ
Home Depot
Hinkley Lighting Brynmar Regency Bronze LED Outdoor Post Light
$639.00 | LuxeDecor
Antique Cream Florence Frame
$13.99 | zulily
Atlantic Water Gardens 11 x 16-Foot Professional Pond Kit - 2000 Gallons Multico
Hayneedle
Atlantic Water Gardens 6 x 11-Foot Professional Pond Kit - 750 Gallons Multicolo
Hayneedle
Thomas Lighting Outdoor Lighting. Heritage 3-Light Outdoor Brushed Nickel Post L
Home Depot
Centra 42" Single Bathroom Vanity Set for Vessel Sink by Wyndham Collection - Es
Modern Bathroom
Karastan Rugs Bellingham Cornwall 2'5 x 12' Rectangular Cream Runner Rug
$550.00 | LuxeDecor
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™