posting pictures question,Thanks!!

Carrie_AZ(9/10 AZ)December 5, 2009

Some time ago I asked for help on how to put my pictures into my message instead of having to use a link that one clicks on. I don't remember who helped me do it. I was wondering if someone can post the instructions for me so I can put my pictures into my message, I do remember that it was not really long instructions. It makes it easier for the person looking at the pictures plus it just looks better when all my pictures are in one thread instead of posting 5 or 6 message post's to share my pictures.

I would be totally greatful to who ever helps me with this. I am not that great at the computer but I do know some of the basic's. I used to know how to do this but, it has been a few years since I have posted any pictures that way. I would use the search but I see it is not working.

Thanks so Much,

Carrie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

i tried to find that old thread for you, but, could not find it. i'll see if someone can help you.

Bookmark   December 6, 2009 at 11:55AM
jim1961 Zone 6a Central Pa.

are you using photobucket?
if so, run your arrow over the photo you downloaded on photobucket.
copy and paste the HTML code that appears into your threads.
each pic will have a different HTML code.

Bookmark   December 6, 2009 at 12:30PM
bethnorcal9

Carrie, you have to sign up with an image hosting website, upload your photos and then link the photos into the Forum postings. Many are free, but they have limits to how much you can upload. I use Picturetrails, and I pay around $25 annually, but I post a lot of photos. There are other image hosting websites. A lot of people here use Photobucket.

Bookmark   December 6, 2009 at 12:36PM
serenasyh(was 5/now Z 8-Kans)

Hi, Carrie! We are very happy to see you here at our gallery! I just got an email from our wonderful Jim here at the gallery saying about someone needing help with posting photos. Here is a thread on how to post photobucket pictures....Photobucket is free.

If you read the very last post on the thread (scroll to the bottom of the page) it shows you everything step by step. I hope this works for you!

instructions on how to post photos online through Photobucket

Bookmark   December 6, 2009 at 5:07PM
Carrie_AZ(9/10 AZ)

Yes I have been a member of photobucket for some time now. I tried to post the pictures without using Photobucket but it kept sayng my photos were to big so, I went to photobucket and resized them and now they are to small. I really, really appreciate your help jim and serenasyh and will give it a try.
Jim the reason why I think you could not find the old thread is becuase it was 4 to 5 years ago. I was going to try and do a search on it to see if anyone else had asked this question but the search option was down.
Thanks all I will give it a try,
Carrie

Bookmark   December 9, 2009 at 9:47PM
More Discussions
White Roses with Pink Edging
Out of curiosity I am wondering how many WHITE roses...
sara_ann-z6bok
Just Joey
Sometimes I have trouble catching the scrumptous salmon...
irisgal_z9
A Little Spring Color
The spring rose flush is at least a month away but...
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
Looking for Ice drift rose
Several years ago I planted several "ground cover...
earliglo
Teasing Georgia
My new 'Teasing Georgia' has its first bloom and I...
gymmom411
Sponsored Products
Hinkley Hudson 15 1/2" High Bronze Outdoor Hanging Light
Lamps Plus
Fire Magic Aurora A430s In-Ground Post Mount Grill - A430S-1E1N-G6
Hayneedle
Plymouth Bird House - White with Copper Steeple
Signature Hardware
Newport Coastal Posts Palm Post-Top Outdoor Light White 7972-24W
$49.97 | Home Depot
West Leather Loveseat - Brighton Polinesia Blue
Joybird Furniture
Brooklyn Bridge Wall Art
$24.99 | zulily
Warehouse Galvanized 18-Inch Outdoor Wall Light
$213.95 | Bellacor
Imperial White Solar Post Cap (Set of 2)
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™