Looking for some quality answers.

backyard_tomatoesJune 21, 2008

Hello everyone,

I have been browsing the GardenWeb Tomato Growing forums for a while now and have seen many great posts answering questions. I was wondering if could use some of your (you users) posts to help me assemble a tomato growing FAQ. I want to get some more perspectives on answering commonly asked questions so I have more to work with than my own knowledge.

Growing tomatoes in Arizona where it is 105° F with 5-10% humidity on a common summer day makes my knowledge of growing tomatoes tailored to high heat and low humidity growing, where I want to create a FAQ that is composed of general tomato growing information.

Could you please help me out and post something general like "I give you permission to use information from my posts"

I want to assemble information from these great answers and make sure it is OK with the people that I use their ideas and such.

Thank you all for your help,

Backyard_Tomatoes

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Were you wanting to add additional FAQ to the Tomato Forum here? In the past, it has been a big discussion on the Discussion side, with input from several members, then put together, edited, re-edited, and edited some more until it was to about everyones liking?

Then it has to be run by the 'powers that be' here, and an OK given for the information to be input to the FAQ section.

How do I start tomatoes from seed? was a very major undertaking, taking several months to put together, and then credit was given (see the bottom) to all who had any input.

Sue

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 10:36AM
More Discussions
Better Boy vs Brandy Boy
The fruit test - - - we planted equal quantity of both...
hudson___wy
The Kumato Tomato Thread
There is a litany of information across this forum...
smithmal
Not All Tomatoes Are Round n Red
Not All Tomatoes Are Round n Red. But when we hear...
Seysonn_ 7b-WA/HZ1
Has Anybody Grown This Tomato ?
I was in HD looking for Big Beef seeds. But they did...
Seysonn_ 7b-WA/HZ1
Southern Belle Tomato
I am searching for history on the Southerne Belle tomato....
AmyinOwasso/zone 6b
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™