Christmas in Hawaii! :)))))

ladybug_guam(z11 Guam)December 1, 2004

I'm sooo excited! My family decided to spend Christmas in Hawaii and we are going to join them! My Mom is not too fond of flying an extra 7 hours to Guam (is only 4 hrs from California to HI.) so they all decided Hawaii would be a good place to meet!

First thing that came to my mind, well, besides seen my family, was: Radio Shack!!!!! Got to get those fans for my terrarium! Second..... visit some ...yeah, you guessed it, Orchid growers :) and, of course, buy some.... here chids, chids, chids, come to mommy!!!!!

My family is excited of spending some time in the sun and ocean and get a tan.... well, nothing new for us, but super malls, like the Honolulu-Ala Moana Mall are just what the doctor prescribe for us!

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that while we are there, it will be typhoon free!

Ana :)))))))))

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sahoyaref(Alberta z3a)

Wow, I envy you! Not too much though, since I'm already going to Georgia for Christmas. =) You'll get a lot more orchids than me though, I'm sure! Have fun! Post pics of your new 'babies' when you get back. =)

Bookmark   December 1, 2004 at 4:24PM
More Discussions
Starting a Terrascape 5ft now.
I have just commenced a 5ft Terrascape, its been in...
keithgh
Browning fern in powder at bottom of terrarium?
Hi guys, The first week (of 3 months of hainvg the...
tiffanylam38
Volunteer
I had this little sprout volunteer in another pot....
biinaboo
Terrarium Heating Mat
I'm new to the terrarium world and would like to start...
bradycarnahan
overwintering maidenhair fern in cloche
In the late fall I dug up and potted my Maidenhair...
ladycave
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™