Disease

mr_growJune 28, 2009

My garden seems to have some kind of disease spreading. It's on many of the plants. Any idea what it might be? I can't seem to get the pictures to format right here, so you'll have to click on the my garden link below to see the diseased plants. Sorry. When I post the pictures here they are too large and I can't seem to get them to post correctly.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Garden

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ribbit32004

Your blog is very difficult to load because of the size of the pictures. I've tried twice and it's crashed my browser both times. Can you reduce them and post them here?

Bookmark   June 29, 2009 at 9:30PM
gabbygardner

It almost appears that something has been sprayed on your garden. I am wondering if a neighbor sprayed for weeds nearby? Otherwise, I am not an expert on plant diseases, but sometimes they do just get spots and such on leaves, but pull through it. I hope yours do.

Good Luck, the pictures came through fine on my computer, hopefully someone who knows a lot about diseases will take a look;)

g

Bookmark   June 30, 2009 at 2:20PM
mr_grow

My neighbors are too far away from the garden to have gotten something on them. We've had a lot of rain so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Oh well, nothing much I can do about it so I'll just wait and see. Thanks for the input.

Bookmark   July 1, 2009 at 8:14AM
c_penton

not sure if this is it, but check this link out

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.lsuagcenter.com/mcms/relatedfiles/%7b8066d451-75af-4dc1-a683-ce3c489cbcdd%7d/early+blight.pdf

Bookmark   July 3, 2009 at 3:46PM
More Discussions
2nd year of SFG: what to do?
Hi all, 2nd year of SFG. Last year was 3, 4x4 beds....
Anthony
Lateral space for dripline irrigation in square foot garden?
Hello! I'm pretty new to square foot gardening and...
poppenschmaltz
What should I use to fill my raised beds?
I'm going to be making some raised beds in my backyard...
hazeldazel
Garlic crop rotating?
I started a bed 4'x6' last full of garlic. I was a...
disneynut1977
Cinder block raised bed & drainage
Hi, I am new to this forum and gardening so please...
Alex Rumjancevs
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™