Gatlinburg Heirloom Tomato Plant Sale

george27828(6b Sevierville TN)April 11, 2009

Mark your calendars for Gatlinburg's 2nd Annual Earth Day Festival Tuesday April 21 at Mynatt Park. I'll be there from 3-7pm selling organic heirloom tomato plants. The proceeds will benefit the Tennessee Green Schools program at Pi Beta Phi Elementary in Gatlinburg. Barring unforseen circumstances, I should have the following varieties: Anna Russian, Beefsteak, Black Krim, Bradywine Pink, Brandywine Red, Isis Candy, Koralik, Marianna's Peace, Pantano Romanesco, Pruden's Purple, Royal Hillbilly, San Marzano, Stupice and Yellow Pear. For those of you who can't do without hybrids, I'll have Brandy boy, Better Boy and Big Beef plants as well. All have been grown with great care in my basement. The festival will feature live music from Grammy-Award winning songwriter Taylor Brooks and lots of activities. Contact me for more info on the plants. Call 865-436-4178 for more info about the festival.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tn_veggie_gardner(7)

Would you be willing to ship me one Romanesco for cash & a pack of Mucho Nacho Jalapeno seeds? =)

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 3:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
george27828(6b Sevierville TN)

I have no experience shipping plants but would be willing to give it a try! Shoot me an email and we'll work out the details.

Bookmark   April 14, 2009 at 6:53AM
More Discussions
NE Tennessee problems
So I moved from way out in the country to near Downtown...
chriscousineau522
**** Spring 2015 East Tennessee Plant Swap ****
The Spring 2015 East Tennessee Plant Swap will be held...
brandon7 TN_zone
New Gardener Looking for Help :D
Hey guys, I'm just an average teenager looking to get...
GardenerLee
Spigelia Marilandica??? Anybody?
I got an email from a friend of one of our MTPS-ers...
bigorangevol
Any chicken coop experts?
We have what I thought was a well-built chicken coop....
fraziertoo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™