It's here again...The Middle Tennessee Plant Swap!

bigorangevol(Nashville)May 9, 2012

Well we're just a scant 10 days, 7 hours, 11 minutes and 54 seconds from the MTPS. Make sure that you visit our website at: http://www.midtnplantswap.com/

and on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/64785223352/?ref=ts

Our special guest lecturer will be the lovely and talented Mitzi Mangrum-Braun and her topic will be, Vermiculture : "The raising and production of earthworms and worm castings"

Mitzi owns and operates a worm farm and I'm sure she will bring some samples so get there early!

It's hard to believe that we're beginning our 11th year at the MTPS. This will be our 21st swap folks!!! Thanks to everyone who has attended in the past and we look forward to seeing you all on the 19th.

(Special hugs to Jan and Mona!)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tlfox(7b-8a)

Woo hoo!!! I'm ready!!! I miss the dirt...it's time for some "friends of the dirt" therapy!!

My yard looks like the surface of the moon now...i don't think Mitzi will have enough worms to help that problem. But I am excited all the same...our worm farm will just be on hold this year.

Bookmark   May 9, 2012 at 11:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tlfox(7b-8a)

Woo hoo!!! I'm ready!!! I miss the dirt...it's time for some "friends of the dirt" therapy!!

My yard looks like the surface of the moon now...i don't think Mitzi will have enough worms to help that problem. But I am excited all the same...our worm farm will just be on hold this year.

Bookmark   May 11, 2012 at 10:38PM
More Discussions
Evergreen trees with large leaves
I'm seeing them all around and wonder what they are?...
ryseryse_2004
Is this fungus?
Please take a look at the pictures. There is something...
rhaynes
plants to give away.
I live in Ringgold, GA near Chattanooga. I have some...
mrlynn
**** Spring 2015 East Tennessee Plant Swap ****
The Spring 2015 East Tennessee Plant Swap will be held...
brandon7 TN_zone
Growing Grapes in Tennessee
In hopes of getting some conversation going in our...
brandon7 TN_zone
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™