Psst...Lots of online plant sales right now!

connietnMay 26, 2010

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know, if there's still that one thing you didn't get at the plant swap, there are some really good online plant sales going on right now!

Brent and Becky's Bulbs is having their annual 50% off sale. They get very good reviews. Lots of very unusual stuff. I ordered a canna, some lilies, a hakonechloea for my Mom and an alstroemeria!

https://store.brentandbeckysbulbs.com/summer/search/search.php?section=showinstock&criteria=yes

Bluestone Perennials is having their annual sale as well. I have ordered from them several times - their prices are great and the plants have always thrived beautifully. The plants are sometimes a bit small, but the roots are there and they really take off in no time. Personally, I'd rather pay less and get a healthy, smaller plant. :) Their selection is awesome, too.

http://www.bluestoneperennials.com

Happy shopping! :D

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
columbiastock(Z7)

Connie--Thanks for the information. Have an order in for perennials I have been checking the prices since early spring. Also, "High Country Gardens" have their summer blooming perennials on sale. Some on-line are usually to high for my blood unless they do have their sales.

:) Wanda

Bookmark   May 26, 2010 at 5:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
razorbackfan

Bluestone Perennials has a beautiful selection of heucheras--I just couldn't resist ordering some (Miracle, Pretty Polly, and Caramel).

Bookmark   May 26, 2010 at 9:09PM
More Discussions
Which Fruit Trees to plant?
I just purchased 3 acres and a small house. The entire...
hopin4rain
**** Spring 2015 East Tennessee Plant Swap ****
The Spring 2015 East Tennessee Plant Swap will be held...
brandon7 TN_zone
A couple of palms almost grew in Knoxville
This past year, a new Holiday Inn appeared on Papermill...
anntn6b
questions from new TN gardener
I'm not a new gardener but new Z7, southwest TN. Will...
ryseryse_2004
Thin Tall Evergreen?
Hi all, I'm a new gardener living in TN. I'm looking...
linkjg
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™