Commercial seed swap-part 2

ishareflowersMarch 1, 2013

I buy veggie seeds when I see them ay my local nursery...No, I don't grow them....lol Does anyone else want some edamame soy beans thrown in their packet?? I have enough for 3 people. (happyg, yours are already in your packet)

Lisa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ishareflowers

Rhodes,

I just came back from my mailbox, I got your second envelope of seeds. In it, your note asks me to forward your envy to Vina and that there are 4 stamps enclosed, there are only 3 stamps....I have your other envelope here and you didn't send any postage to get your commercial seeds package back to you.

Lisa

PS: I will forward your sasbe to Vina if you give me her address and you can send me the extra stamp plus your stamps to mail your comm. package home.

Lisa

Bookmark   March 2, 2013 at 7:52PM
ishareflowers

Rhodes,

I'm sorry, you did send two stamps with your first batch of seeds! I have already affixed them to your sealed return envelope. I didn't know you were mailing the second packet (you mentioned it via email but didn't let me know you actually mailed it). I finished and sealed your first envelope this morning :(

Lisa

Bookmark   March 2, 2013 at 8:03PM
rhodes145(5)

Lisa,
Sorry for all the confusion. I tried to get the JL Hudson seeds to you as soon as I could and I thought I'd included postage. I did so many trades at one time (and had never done any before) that things did manage to get a little nuts.

I will send you four stamps with Vina's address as soon as I can.

Ty

Barbara
rhodes145

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 10:32AM
rhodes145(5)

Lisa,

also, the post office is now putting stamps on both the front and the back of one piece of paper when you buy a sheet. At the time I included the stamps in my envelope to you, I thought maybe I should make it more obvious that there were three stamps there -- looks like two but also one on the back.

Best wishes,
Barbara

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 10:39AM
canyonwind(9)

Lisa...I would love some edamame soy bean but only if no one else is interested....

Thanks,

Annie

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 1:08PM
canyonwind(9)

Lisa...I would love some edamame soy bean but only if no one else is interested....

Thanks,

Annie

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 1:09PM
ishareflowers

Rhodes, Yes. I am aware the p.o. does that now.

A-ard----are you out there??? Is your name april?? I have a package but no name or wish list!

Annie, consider it done!

Imabirdnut would it be possible for you to expand your wish list???

I am 3/4 of the way through sorting but will have to tweak each envelope as individual before mailing.

I do have a few envies ready to fly with extras! I will probably mail them tomorrow.

Lisa

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 4:44PM
a_ard908(8)

Sorry! Two kiddos and a baby on the way. I don't get on here much! Yes my name is April :).

Bookmark   March 4, 2013 at 7:19PM
More Discussions
NEW: 2015 nongmo/heirloom/organic eatables seed exchange
WHO: PARTICIPANTS 1) octennessee/heather - HOSTING 2)...
octennessee
NEW: Incredible Edibles Totally Tomatoes 2014
Once again, I'll be hosting the tomato swap. Next week...
tormato
OBF Swap Hosting list for 2015
(copied over from brittneysgran/Shirley's post) Please...
ruthz
NEW: Garden Seed Swap - Flowers, etc...
Hello, I would like to host a seed swap for flowers...
oliviarosaline
Commercial Seed Swap part 2
It's that time of year again. I have been doing this...
ishareflowers
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™