Any idea what this is? I think it might be one of those bacterial "things". From what i gather there is no cure? Any suggestions on management.
I do not know if that is a bacterial problem or not. I took my diseased tomato to the county extension office. They said I had bacterial spot and bacterial speck. I told them to recommend something as organic as possible for me to use. They suggested basic copper sulfate, high yield copper fungicide, bonide liquid copper fungicide, bonide copper fungicide dust, dragon copper fungicide. Cut off the infected leaves. Sterilize scissors after each cut in 1-10 solution of clorox/water.