To all..... 'Real SFG'er's!

krintisAugust 11, 2008

After several attempts to get the chitty-chatters and topic post-hijackers to apologize....it is of no use.

i, therefore, apologize (on my behalf as well as theirs) to you "new" or "long-time" SFG'ers. keep posting your "GREAT" thoughts and ideas to keep this forum as original as possible. There can never be two forums in this one room, even though some say it can be "paralleled" together. i much disagree!

but i forewarn you, beware of those smiling faces. get on your watch and remember who they are....especially some of the ones in the "Fall-Out Shelter" called: "OT" and "Chit-chat" group.

yes, i was a very, very upset with them for good reason. i did not want them to do to you what they did to me.....see link and judge for yourself!

but anyway....i hope you all still have a great time here.

"PEACE!!!!!"

Krintis!

Here is a link that might be useful:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msyoohoo

Link?

Bookmark   August 11, 2008 at 11:27PM
carolynp(z7)

I have no idea what you were trying to say here. Maybe you should clarify. The title of the post made me think maybe you had a question or something, but your post makes me think you're trying to chastise someone while pretending to apologize.

Bookmark   August 12, 2008 at 1:29AM
krintis

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/sqfoot/msg082308576168.html?14

appologies have already been posted....enough said....end of conversation!

Bookmark   August 12, 2008 at 7:30AM
jeni3004

Ok can we get a life already? Everyone has their own opinion and are allowed to have that. But Krintis YOUR "OT" posts are starting to get old.

"I" personally LOVE when my threads get hi-jacked. I hate when I post pictures and I get 15 replies all sayng "Oh looks great!" that gets old and boring. So again, we all have different opinions of things.

But when we want YOUR opinion, we'll ask you for it, until then, since this is such an awful forum, go away!

Bookmark   August 12, 2008 at 9:01AM
More Discussions
pine vs cedar for raised bed
I am building 2 4'x8' raised beds. Last year I built...
rersoap
New to gardening and already disappointed in myself :(
I decided to make a raised bed garden and start growing...
cammie895
Watery soil under raised bed
Hey all, I am new to raised beds, just started construction...
jazz1234
Raised kidney shaped garden
I have a kidney shaped raised garden that I have planted...
charlieboring
Vining plants and selection for beginner.
So glad to have found this resource! I am starting...
GreenFox
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™