Newbie here trying to diagnose, please help!

woodnplantsJuly 20, 2013

Hello all. First off I'd like to thank everyone here, this site has been my go-to place to look for a new idea or to solve a problem.

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with my tomatoes. Between whatever is killing the leaves and the sap beatles getting to the ripe fruit before i do, I'm very disheartened about it.(I'm in the garden twice a day,every day) I have lost WAY more than I've harvested.

I'm hoping its not Late Blight:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
woodnplants

More pics

Bookmark   July 20, 2013 at 12:32PM
woodnplants

i had a bunch more pictures but its way to frustrating to post them here. 2013 and we are still rejecting pics because of size and format? sheesh

Bookmark   July 20, 2013 at 12:50PM
magic954

Hello just looked at your pictures and it deffinetly doesnt look normal. Im not an expert or anything but it looks to me as if it is starting to get infested by something the curlimg of leaves usually means theres an un wanted bug. I would cut the stem that has all the bad leaves and throw it somewere very far so if it is some time of bug that it doesnt easily come back to the plant. Whenever you get the chance try to open the bad leaves carefully maybe with a magnified glass and look to see if you see anything very small crawling on the leafs and let me know if you find anything

Bookmark   July 30, 2013 at 12:07PM
More Discussions
What is this?
What is causing this on my tomatoes? Pests? Bugs?
kyleindebary
What's term for woven plants? Can tomatoes be woven?
In landscaping I've seen pictures of plants that are...
albert_135
Mysterious disappearing Tomatoes
I'm in Richmond, VA (23233, if that helps). I moved...
Lorahv
What is this?
Hi! I am brand new at growing tomatoes and just bought...
ItsMeET
tomatoes
a little green like fly is hammering my crop for the...
westy54
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™