BluestonePerennials.com has a 50% off sale till June 1

zinniasareok(7)May 26, 2008

Every plant on the site is 50 percent off its regular price. Here's the site: http://www.bluestoneperennials.com

I've never bought from them, so I can't attest to the quality of their plants. But I'm going to order some and see what they send me. I'm still trying to get a shade garden going, and they have a lot of plants that do well in shade and clay soil, my twin gardening challenges in my new yard.

Zinnias aka Leanne

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brandon7 TN_zone(7)

Here's their Garden Watchdog page:

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Watchdog page for BluestonePerennials

Bookmark   May 27, 2008 at 9:51AM
leighmac(z7 Mem)

I've been buying from Bluestone for years now. Fantastic company; reliable, healthy plants; great customer service. Plus those crazy half off sales! YOW! Go for it. You won't be disappointed.

Bookmark   May 31, 2008 at 10:12PM
leighmac(z7 Mem)

Dag! Look what you made me do! I just ordered $50.00 worth of half off plants! I gotta stay off these innertubes!

Bookmark   May 31, 2008 at 10:53PM
zinniasareok(7)

I spent $89! I'll keep reminding myself it would have been $178 without the sale.

I bought a winter-hardy gardenia. Anybody tried growing them in metro Knoxville?

Bookmark   June 1, 2008 at 10:51PM
amazindirt(7A mid-TN)

I grow several gardenias out in my yard -- in pots. One of them just started blooming this weekend. :-) Gardenia is one of my favorite fragrances of all time!!!

I do not bother to select "winter hardy" varieties. I think I have three different types right now....I'll have to check as they bloom, I don't really remember! I lose mine during the hot summer much more than during the winter. YMMV!

Bookmark   June 2, 2008 at 5:46AM
More Discussions
Composting Leaves
I have a huge pile of leaves, trying to speed up composting...
maternut
A couple of palms almost grew in Knoxville
This past year, a new Holiday Inn appeared on Papermill...
anntn6b
New Gardener Looking for Help :D
Hey guys, I'm just an average teenager looking to get...
GardenerLee
Growing Grapes in Tennessee
In hopes of getting some conversation going in our...
brandon7 TN_zone
Japanese Maple Autumn Moon
I would like to know if anyone knows of a nursery in...
alan_ill
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™