Looking for a replacement for Sept Birthday

diene(Z4ME)April 30, 2007

Good Morning;

The princess swap has an opening for someone with a September birthday (not necessarily real date). The swap started in April and the September person is among the missing so we are replacing them. Please check the Princess swap and let us know if you want to join. Thanks. diene

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
micyrey

hello
I might be interested in joining, could you e-mail me the rules and how the swap works. my birthday is in may but if it's ok with you it's ok with me.
let me know I can start in may.
thanks michelle

Bookmark   April 30, 2007 at 7:28AM
wynative(z5 WY)

I am also interested. My birthday is in Aug. Ditto on the rules if Michelle decides not to play.

Marie

Bookmark   April 30, 2007 at 10:27AM
diene(Z4ME)

The rules are very simple, we have all picked a birthday month and during that month we should receive packages from everyone else in the swap. Since we just started in April, if we could find someone willing to play catch-up, our Princess for April would not be short her just rewards. Does that interest either of you? The real birthday is not important as I do not think many of us are in our real month. Mine is really in December but it is a bad birthday month. Please let us know. Thanks. diene

Bookmark   April 30, 2007 at 12:38PM
micyrey

hello
I can't send anything till mid may I'm trying to get the kids swap wraped up, and have 5 trade boxes to send the next 2 weeks.
If Marie can send right away you can give her the spot,but if you can wait I would love to send two in mid may one for the may lady and one for the april.
let me know which of us is in and I can start getting things together for nancy (she was april right)
thanks michelle

Bookmark   April 30, 2007 at 1:01PM
diene(Z4ME)

Hello Michelle;
There is no time frame on when Nancy's box is sent and you were the first to respond so if you want to be part, we would love to have you join us. Please go introduce yourself if you decide to become a lady in waiting for the current princess. Welcome. diene

Bookmark   April 30, 2007 at 1:30PM
joy_garden

my b-day is on september 29 what do I have to do?

Bookmark   June 21, 2007 at 4:05PM
More Discussions
new: fotess snowflake sweetheart swap: begins jan. 2015
Snowflake Sweetheart Swap: a True Round Robin Swap...
sandlapper_rose
NEW: veggie, herb (culinary & medicinal),edible seed swap
Hello, I would like to host a seed swap for edibles...
oliviarosaline
NEW: Splendid Squash Swap!
Welcome to the first annual Splendid Squash Seed Swap! This...
fresc1000
obf february fairy theme valentines trade
Our Blooming Friends Friendship Swap Group [0BF] was...
christine00
The story none of us were told.
~~~ THE STORY NONE OF US WERE TOLD! ~~~ This was posted...
kchd
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™