Visit the Gardens in Wilmington NC

paulinep(z8NC)July 14, 2005

I usually frequent the Cottage Garden Forum and a few others, but somehow Vikki, who mostly posts on the Virginia Gardening forum, saw some of my postings and was interested in visiting Wilmington NC during September 30--Oct 3 for our garden tour. Sooooo, I thought some of you out there might be interested too. I retired from government service in Washington DC, and have been here gardening since 1997. I would love you all to come visit my garden which will be on the Fall Art in the Gardens Tour along with ten others. Wilmington is wonderful that time of year, so if you want a sneak peak of my garden --pictures are at site below.

Also, since the tour benefits our local Arboretum, the details of the tour are at

http://www.arboretumnhc.org

Hope to see some of you, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Garden tour is same time as Wilmington's Riverfest so there is lots to do here in the evenings as well.

Pauline

Here is a link that might be useful: Pictures of the Garden etc.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Msrpaul(8bSC)

Hi Pauline,

I'm just south of you in Murrells Inlet, and would love to see some pics....and perhaps swap some garden experiences...I visit the Carolina GArden forum as well, great forum but most of the regulars are in upstate SC or mid-west NC

Bookmark   September 17, 2005 at 9:39AM
More Discussions
Napa & Sonoma, California
We've just finished two weeks of travel through the...
jkom51
elderly traveler
I want an opinion from older person who is somewhat...
finchelover
plants in Peru
Dear friends, Let me give you some special information. I...
Miguel Flores
Traveling over holiday times
Is it a really dumb idea to travel during, for instance,...
rob333
Backpacking through Central America
New to this site. 63, recently retired, not super strong...
steve2416
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™