HAVE: Lychee Seedlings

cactusrequiemJanuary 3, 2011

Hello all,

I am not sure this is a good time to be posting this, but I wanted to get it out there so folks can think about it.

I have an Asian Supermarket close to my house and I go there occasionally to find new and exotic fruit to try and get seeds from.

I hit the jackpot with lychees! I remember them as a child when I would go to the Chinese restaurant. That is what I wanted for dessert, they were fantastic! So, of course, now that I am a plant freak, I am trying to grow my own. Well, I think just about every seed I have planted germinated. I have some in the greenhouse and some inside the house, just in case it got too cold out in the GH. It has actually fallen to 32 in there a couple of nights and they look great.

I have probably close to a dozen plants that I can swap with.

I am really looking for Starfruit (Averrhoa carambola). I am also looking for Jaboticaba (Myrciaria cauliflora) if anybody happens to have some small seedlings, I am sure we can work out a trade.

If you happen to have any other unusual fruit seedlings, I have a bunch of some really oddball stuff, so you may offer something I already have. Please don't feel offended if I decline, I have a very limited space.

I would love to hear from you and what you may have to offer.

Darren

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
deano6165(10a SW. Florida)

Hi Darren, I have Macadamia seedlings for trade if interested!
Dean

Bookmark   February 4, 2011 at 7:10AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Abigail.Lyn(5)

Hi Darren,
I have some mini orange (citrofortunella mitis) cuttings if you're interested. If not, maybe you'll find something else in my trade list? Email me if you find anything.

Love,
Abigail

Bookmark   March 4, 2011 at 4:07PM
More Discussions
HAVE: I have 2 large heliconia plants I want to trade
I have a large clump of H. latispatha "Roadrunner"...
bihai
WANTED: Wanted: Egyptian Queen Pineapple
Looking for Egyptian Queen Pineapple.
budershank
HAVE: Drosera filiformis and D. intermedia
I have some 1 and 2 years old plants to trade. I am...
Drosera84
WANTED: Giant Milkweed
Calotropis procera - Giant Milkweed Asclepias procera...
four
HAVE: have; passionflower plant, dragon fruit ,snail
Hi - I have some large no i.d. ( don't know what color...
Mistee17
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™