HAVE: Callisia Fragrans, Red Dragon Fruit

alzypelican(z4/z5 MN)February 27, 2006

I would like to trade for Plumeria, Epi, or a rooted brugmansia cutting (any flower color except white or purple). I live in MN so exchanges will have to be made after late April/earlyMay. Thanks, Alison

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tropical_lady(z10FL)

Hi, Alison.
I would love to have your red dragon fruit. Can you give me an idea of its size? What is the fruit like? I have numerous plumeria in my yard and would be willing to trade several cuttings with you. They aren't hard to root over the summer even for someone in MN. Let me know if you are interested.

Pat (in south Florida)

Bookmark   February 28, 2006 at 11:18AM
alzypelican(z4/z5 MN)

I should have specified in my "HAVE" post that the Dragon Fruit is of a red fleshed variety, although I have not confirmed that with fruit. The cuttings are small about 3 or 4 inches (I live in MN so it's slow growing for much of the year).

Bookmark   February 28, 2006 at 4:12PM
alzypelican(z4/z5 MN)

Please excuse the confusion. I have Hylocereus (Dragon Fruit) AND Callisia Fragrans (Basket Plant) for trade. Basket Plant can be invasive if not controlled by freezing temps.

Bookmark   March 2, 2006 at 12:50PM
baci(z10Ca)

I have either an Hylocereus or Selenicereus to trade  it has 3 sides but the flower looks like an epi. I also have what is probably a form of Callisia Fragrans  if you want I can take pictures & see if our varieties are different.

Bookmark   March 19, 2006 at 8:12AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Drosera filiformis and D. intermedia
I have some 1 and 2 years old plants to trade. I am...
Drosera84
Have Variegated Shell Ginger
Have large areas that need to be removed.
jolene_2010
WANTED: Jungle Cactus
The more beautiful the blossoms, the better.
david4c
WANTED: Wanted: Egyptian Queen Pineapple
Looking for Egyptian Queen Pineapple.
budershank
HAVE: Cassia alata
Have freshly harvested seeds for trade. What do you...
tropical_lady
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™