HAVE: Brownea, Delonix

minibim(FL z10)April 23, 2006

Seedlings of the following:

Brownea grandiceps

Brownea macrophylla

Delonix elata

Anything interesting to offer? Not looking for any vines or trees. Always interested in rare Malvaceae, Zingiberaceae, Musaceae, Costaceae

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill(z10 swFL)

I would like either or both of the Brownea. I have a dozen or more types of costus. A few that I think might be a little more unusual are Costus "Hot Lips" which is a tall 8' plus large variety with long lasting deep dark red cones that are quite large. Or maybe Costus dubious, which is a medium size with basal green cones with nice white flowers.
Zingiber, what about Zingiber zerumbet darcyii, variegated shampoo ginger? Also I have Zingiber rubens, Bengal ginger with basal flowers, a little less common one. Do any of these interest you? If not, I'll try again.

Bill

Bookmark   April 24, 2006 at 12:07AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nicktexas(Z9Tx)

I am interested in the delonix elata. I have several delonix regia; but was not aware of the elata, until the last few days. I probably do not have anything to trade; but would like to see if you have any pictures of the delonix elata. There is one on the website www.biosphericengineering.com. If we can't trade; perhaps you would be interested in letting me purchase the elata.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Nick

Bookmark   June 6, 2006 at 7:25PM
More Discussions
HAVE: have; passionflower plant, dragon fruit ,snail
Hi - I have some large no i.d. ( don't know what color...
Mistee17
HAVE: Cassia alata
Have freshly harvested seeds for trade. What do you...
tropical_lady
HAVE: dragon fruit and bulbs to trade
Hi - I have some large 12 inches to 16 inches dragon...
Mistee17
HAVE: crown of thorns plant
Hi - I have, a nice crown of thorns plant. It has yellow...
Mistee17
HAVE: Gustavia augusta seedlings
Hi, I have some rare gustavia augusta seedlings to...
guadua
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™