HAVE: heliconias

LadySeptember 4, 2006

I have heliconia rostrata and red yellow gyro to trade. I am interested in edibles suitable for zone 10, orchids, other gingers, pink sunburst canna, key lime, handmade items, newer garden books, etc.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wendo(z8 Louisiana)

Hi,

I have yellow King Humbert canna, Varietas canna, small peach brugs, and butterfly ginger. I might be able to pull out a Roi Humbert or City of Portland canna rhizome (I just got them this season, so they haven't spread too much).

I would love one of each heliconia for my balcony in New Orleans!

Bookmark   September 17, 2006 at 12:00AM
leentje3

Hi Lady,
I have shell ginger plant and the height is almost 6 ft tall. I'll trade you for the shell ginger rhizomes for the Heliconia rhizomes.
I'm in Bonsall,California.
Hope you still have some to spare a couple rhizomes.
Email me: hallleni28@aol.com or birdcuddle@yahoo.com
-Leentje

Bookmark   September 5, 2010 at 7:18PM
yvonneofhollywood

I have been dying for a heliconia rostrata for years. Do you still have any to trade?

I have lots of exotic plants, many of which I don't know the names for. Amongst them I have at least six gingers, a heliconia which I believe is a velloziana, lilies of variuos sorts, fuschias, a philodendron with , some strange and obscure aram, and a number of bromeliads, some more common and some rare 3 colors of daturas, and a lot more. I can try to take pics or can send you a surprise packet. Let me know. If you have any flowering bog or pond plants I am also interested.

Bookmark   June 24, 2011 at 12:40AM
keiki(10 FL)

yvonne you have no email on your page for me to get in touch with you. This post is 5 years old! I do have some rostrata I can trade. I have a large collection so I would need names or pictures of your gingers and philos.

Bookmark   June 24, 2011 at 8:03AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Drosera filiformis and D. intermedia
I have some 1 and 2 years old plants to trade. I am...
Drosera84
HAVE: crown of thorns plant
Hi - I have, a nice crown of thorns plant. It has yellow...
Mistee17
WANTED: Wanted: Egyptian Queen Pineapple
Looking for Egyptian Queen Pineapple.
budershank
WANTED: Jungle Cactus
The more beautiful the blossoms, the better.
david4c
WANTED: looking for fig trees willing to trade for many other ed
looking for fig trees other than brown turkey. Please...
ediblelandscaping.sc
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™