hello everyone, I've started a
round robin or seed train in the seed
exchange forum but have decided to move
it over here to get more people involved.
if any one would like to join please email me
you address, name and phone number so i can put
u on the list. mostly trying to do a
California seed train, but even if you don't live
here please don't let that stop you from
joining, everyone is welcome.
here is the list of rules and the seeds I'm going to be putting in the box
1. All seed train members will need to supply me with name
and address, which will be on the list enclosed in the seed box.
In addition, I will need an e-mail address where you can be easily
reached, and your phone number. These will be kept confidential,
used only by me and only if you cannot be reached by PM when it is
your turn to get the box.
2. seeds only please, no bulbs as this makes the weight go up
3.each person is responsible for paying to ship the seeds to the next person.
4. Please package seeds in paper envelopes or Ziploc baggies, again, to save on weight and postage.
5. All seeds are welcome, from commercial packages to home saved.
6. please post when you receive the box so we know you received it.
this way I can contact the next person.
7. like wise please post when u ship the box.
8. if i can't contact the next person in line via forum, email or phone. they will be skipped.
9.Please try to send the box on as quickly as possible,
within a week at most, so that the train can make at least a couple circuits.
Take as much as you would like from the box and replace with a like amount of seed.
Please post to this thread and let other riders know if there is something special you have to
offer, and/or if you have requestsÃ¯Â¿Â½it makes it more fun when you know there is a little
extra something special coming your way.
heirloom tomatoes:Cherokee purple, Amish paste, Kellogg(orange),mortgage lifter(yellow),homestead,San marzano
squash: buttercup, spaghetti, pumpkin, zucchini
other random seeds:corn,celery,sunflowers,cabbage,green beans