which fertilizer to use for my tropical fruit plants?

hottielover14January 24, 2007

I have a Vanilla orchid, Banana Tree, Black Pepper Vine, Cocoa Tree, and Miracle Berry tree. Im not sure what fertilizer to get for them? i was thinking about just getting a normal orchid feritilizer like schultz or something. but im not sure what i should use for my other tropical fruit plants, could somebody please help me out?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Heathen1(10a)

Each plant has different needs...for example a banana plant needs a fertilizer heavy on the potassium. I have read that cocoa trees need one with more Nitrogen.... not sure about the others....

Bookmark   January 25, 2007 at 2:05PM
hottielover14

yeah i know they have diff. needs but i was wondering what kind of fert i should get for each of them or some that a couple plants can use? ok thanks heathen that helps a lot :). if anybody else has any other reccomendations for fertilizer for black pepper vines and miracle berry tree? or for my others too?

Bookmark   January 25, 2007 at 3:47PM
hottielover14

ok well i decided to go organic and get some fish/seaweed fert and some kelp meal, crab shell and cottonseed meal to fert all my plants. would that be effective enough on them?

Bookmark   January 26, 2007 at 11:05PM
mhtehmad_gmail_com

ihave guava lemon and orange fruit trees,what amount of npk should be added and intervals as 14 36 7.

Bookmark   February 13, 2011 at 4:53AM
More Discussions
moving a giant giant BOP
I'd like to move a well established giant bird of paradise...
Bettina Hooper
Looking for wax jambu , Star fruit and Barbados cherry cuttings
Looking to purchase Wax Jambu (Black Pearl) Star fruit...
poetie
Papaya: Sex of Flowers or Tree?
I have a 1 yr. old papaya tree now in bloom. I have...
meilie
Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!
Absolutely HORRIBLE!!! DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR...
siegel2
gribbleton
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™