Have free taro bulbs/corm (Colocasia esculenta)

soaht(Central CA 9B)April 28, 2013

I have many common taro(Colocasia esculenta) bulbs left over from this year's planting. they are just the common ones, that you can eat the whole plant(leaf/stem/bulb. Are green leaf and stem and some are reddish stem, still edible just like the green stem one. I don't know which is which, so you'll get a mix of them or just one type( they're all mix together). Growing from 3'-4.5' depending how you take care of them. One bulb will multiply into many in just a few short months and have more than you want by late summer/fall. the many bulbs that come up will be smaller in size but still decent size for consumption/ storing and sharing with friends and family. Once again they are free and shipping is in a flat rate box, so only $6 bucks. I would be interested in dwarf papaya seedling or some mature passion fruit cuttings of the purple or yellow kind is fine. I got some young purple cuttings earlier this year and they just didn't do anything, but wilted and rotted away. So if you have some of what i'm interested in, we could trade or you can just pay shipping fee for the free bulbs.

p.s. they also make great landscape plants for a tropical look if consumption is not what you're after.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lotuslady_ca

I am interested

Bookmark   May 10, 2013 at 4:17PM
soaht(Central CA 9B)

Would you like the small $6(8+ bulbs) or the the bigger box for $15(20+ bulbs)? Let me know what you would like. If you have paypal send it to sengsai23@gmail.com or message me on my page for my addy for check or moneyorder.

Bookmark   May 10, 2013 at 11:08PM
wiley1983(6b)

do you still have some bulbs?? i would love some!!!!! my e-mail is wiley_1983@hotmail.com

Bookmark   May 30, 2013 at 9:27PM
soaht(Central CA 9B)

wiley1983,
I've emailed you already, did you get it? If you still want them I still have them. Please let me know soon. Don't for get to check your email inbox.

Seng

Bookmark   June 2, 2013 at 11:46PM
More Discussions
New Ficus Tree Plant
Happy New Year my new Ficus tree plant
kings_rose
Id please of vine with pretty flowers
Guessing it's a tropical as it cannot take the cold....
nanzjade_z5
Worsleya Procera seeds
I have been looking for Worsleya Procera seeds for...
jadesga1
Psidium Guajava
Hi, I am trying to source some tropical plants, but...
paulwba
Please identify this vine for me!
My friend has this vine growing in her garden in Bangalore,...
tripbargains
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™