I think they are talking about me here. I bet they are talking about some of y'all too! LOL
THE HHA CREED
(Horticultural HelperÂs Anonymous)
1. I want it.
2. I want it all.
3. I want it all now.
4. If it will not grow in my zone or is prohibitively expensive; I want it most of all.
5. I am perfectly willing to forego any necessities of life, such as food for my children, in order to have it.
6. I recognize my horticultural dependency.
7. I recognize your horticultural dependency.
8. I will willingly aid and abet your dependency, as you will mine.
9. This makes us infinitely happy.
Any money not spent by way of comparison-shopping equals "found" money and therefore is not counted as spending. Money saved by bargain hunting is to be immediately reinvested in another discounted item. That savings is then invested in another item on sale, and so forth. Thus compounding the "total savings!"
More is more!
Regardless of my previous desire for, planning for, or need of, any plant, if any others have it, I must have one, too.
If I have planted most plants I have already purchased, I must immediately purchase additional plants.
We believe in owning all plants, in sowing all seeds, and owning all books and catalogs.
AT THIS POINT IT IS CUSTOMARY TO RECITE ONEÂS MAIN CREDIT CARD FROM MEMORY ONLY, PLEASE.