Mitch McConnell Must be A Poster

labrea_gwJuly 3, 2012

When continually pressed on Fox as to what the Republican alternative would be to health care reform. McConnell finally told the truth 30 Million uninsured USIAN'S isn't the issue.

DOOOOH?

It truly was an amazing listen to actually hear a reporter not feed lines to this pelican.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mitch

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dublinbay z6 (KS)

And who was the GOP politician from--where?--Pennsylvania or place in the east who just this week admitted on TV that the voter "reforms" (voter ID and such) were not intended to make the process fraud-free but to dampen the Democratic vote and insure that the Republicans won the governorship and majority in the legislature.

We must be entering a new phase in politics. Instead of "admitting" or "confessing" what shenanigans they committed, they are now openly stating, with great self-satisfaction and even pride, that yes, they are doing exactly what Democrats have accused them of doing.

That they have no alternate health care plan they want in place of President Obama's plan doesn't embarrass them. They are now beginning to be honest--they have no intention of providing universal health care or anything remotely like it. And they are proud of that--shows what good money managers they are, after all.

Well, at this rate, we won't be able to accuse them of hypocrisy any more.

Kate

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 6:24AM
ohiomom

....and since their base feels the same way, as we have seen here on HT, they will be applauded.

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 6:32AM
tobr24u(z6 RI)

Pelican! Right on...LOL!

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 6:53AM
jodik_gw

Are they all on some kind of mind altering drug, or what? This just gets weirder and weirder and weirder... I'm waiting for the day when they just come right out and say, "Look, we're greedy and we want it all, so we're taking it. Too bad for you... and that includes our voter base. We just don't care. We represent ourselves, not our constituents."

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 4:38PM
marquest(z5 PA)

labrea, I am sorry I did not remember seeing this post. I would have added my Mitch boy to this one.

Jodik he has said it but they are not thinkers. They listen to the voices in their head.

Bookmark   July 4, 2012 at 9:39PM
jodik_gw

"They listen to the voices in their head." Beamed in directly through Fox media outlets... or chain emails... or what the identically thinking neighbor said...

The internet has many uses... one of which is a tool to help locate the facts and truth through a multitude of sources. One doesn't cut it... even two or three can be deceptive. One needs to look at an issue from all sides to determine what's fact and what's fiction.

Bookmark   July 5, 2012 at 7:04AM
More Discussions
Bill O'Reilly's ongoing lie
Bill O'Reilly Has His Own Brian Williams Problem "*...
momj47
Roll Call--did you make it back?
Thought it might be nice to figure out who is still...
dublinbay z6 (KS)
Not a Kodak Moment for Idaho Legislator
Makes you wonder why they keep trying. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/23/1366371/-Idaho-Republican-to-doctor-Can-a-woman-swallow-a-camera-for-a-pregnancy-exam-w-audio...
duluthinbloomz4
What goes around ...
.....comes around "It wasn't supposed to be like...
ohiomom
Dinosaurs are bad!
This is hard to believe! Ummmm...anyone have an idea...
asleep_in_the_garden
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™