watermelons

pabs100July 24, 2011

i finally grew some black diamonds and i am still learning how to pick right. i grew one that was 55 lbs.picked it when curley was brown and bottom was dk. yellow. we cut into it and it looked like part of it was over ripe or something was wrong with it. i took picturs of it but dont know if i can put them on here. maybe someone who is pretty good with them could write me and i can send the pictures. i am still trying to learn all i can.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
roselee z8b S.W. Texas

Hi Pabs! A lot of posters on these forums use a photo storing site like photobucket.com to post pictures.

Create an account (it's free) upload your photos (don't forget to 'save') click on the HTML code that will appear under the photo as you hover the mouse over it, and it automatically copies. There will be several codes under the photo and the HTML code is the third one down. The code is a link to your photo.

Paste the code into the message box and voila -- the picture has magically appeared in the body of your post when you preview your message. If you want to post several pictures just copy the HTML code of each picture into the message box.

Reduce the size of your photos somewhat before uploading them to Photobucket or they will be very large which is okay except that people will have to scroll to see the whole picture. I usually resize to 750 pixel width. Or you can resize them once they are on Photobucket.

I'm certainly no expert, but I learned to post pictures with the help of some forum members. If you have any questions one of us on here that posts pictures will help you. We want to see the pictures of your watermelons!

Bookmark   July 27, 2011 at 9:39AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pabs100

i think it was just over ripe. thanks for info on
how to put the pictures on site.

Bookmark   August 12, 2011 at 6:27PM
More Discussions
Need help with a Houston full-sun bed
Hi there! I have a full-sun bed with miscanthus in...
olivesoil
San Antonio Texas Garden Swap - Free
San Antonio Texas Garden Swap Join us on facebook for...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
Is your Satsuma loaded this year?
Mine isn't, but there's one pictured on the Texas gallery...
roselee z8b S.W. Texas
Please name this succulent.
Bought from Lowes sale rack and it just had a generic...
roselee z8b S.W. Texas
Has anyone checked out the best place to get flagstone ....
Has anybody checked out the best place to get flagstones...
roselee z8b S.W. Texas
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™