What's Your Top 5 Tropical Fruits?
Here goes mine:
1. Lychee; The most romantic fruit in the world definitely has my heart
2. Mangosteen; Think of the tastes of a perfectly balanced orange put into a velvet flesh
3. Cherimoya; a good cherimoya is hard to beat, custard flesh or firm flesh their both great to me
4. Durian; The only reason this is not listed number one is because I can only finish about half of this guy at one sitting, after all it is the king. Plus I usually like to indulge myself
5. Pommelo; The best ones are juicy, crispy, and has no bitterness
Except for the Durian, I can literally go through 15-20 lbs of these guys in few hours.
Fruits I gotta try someday is a home grown ripen pineapple and something called a charichuela.