Mold on cleft graft
I did a cleft and veneer on a lowes Manila, after wrapping the cleft graft with rubber bands I bagged it and tied the bag off.. I now see black mold specks forming on the side, where the rubber bands are, and one side of the topped rootstock where it was chopped off is starting to Gorman fuzz
Is this graft lost? Should I remove the bag and let it breathe and try to spray off the mold?.. I've had it indoors.. I wonde if putting it out will help?
Graft was done Friday night, is it too early for the graft to possibly have taken?