WANTED: Austin area plant/seed swapping

hannahdesigns25February 9, 2013

Hello,

I started from seeds a month ago or longer Tomato plants, Eggplant, Jalapeno pepper,Bell Pepper, Broccoli plants. And would like to swap with someone that is interested. They will be ready for transplanting into the ground March 1st if not earlier.
If would like pictures of them let me know.
Hannah

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
castro_gardener

Hi Hannah...
We have a regularly scheduled swap every spring and fall. It is now located in Manchaca under a great big pavilion offered to our group by the Methodist Church. This year we will have the swap during their Earth Day. So it should be quite busy!

I see that our hostess has not yet listed the date, but I'm guessing it's some time in April. If you will email me directly I will be happy to get you put onto her invitation list and you will receive a personal notification via email.

I have been attending these swaps with many of the same folks since our beginning in Zilker Park maybe about 15 years ago. Many of us also attend the swap in San Antonio. You are invited to both.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have if you'd like to send me an email. I hope you can come. It's a lot of fun, you meet many others who share your love of gardening, and you'll go home with lots of free plants ! What could be better than that ? :-)

patty
soriano471@sbcglobal.net

Bookmark   February 23, 2013 at 10:27AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Waxahachie Autumn Swap Saturday October 18 2014
This will be our second swap at Brown Singleton Park; the...
sylviatexas1
Discussions
Where are the discussions and gallery on the Texas...
ruthz
wanted: wanted: purple ice plant
Got any purple ice plant seeds? I'll trade you for...
Xtal
WANTED: flowering quince
im looking for tx red flowering quince. Prefer tall...
aznxchange01
WANTED: Ft Worth Autumn Swap Nov 1 2014 "Save the Date"
I know it's early, but the calendar is filling up fast! November...
sylviatexas1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™