have: corning ny area, my plants for your time

nyvoices99January 6, 2010

HI,

My name is Anita (nyvoices99) I have been a member here on Garden Web for 8 years, I am looking for a few people in the Corning NY (surrounding) area that would be interested in trading garden work for plants, due to health issues I am desperate at this point, I am working on getting my list back up on GW, It was deleted due to my inactivity here:( I have around 1000 named Daylilies, Hosta, Iris & many many other plants. If you are close enough to me to consider this barter offer, I will provide plants, lunch & drinks for the day, I am looking at May 2010 for this to happen, I can do some work myself, just not all of it.

On my member page I have a link that will take you to MY GARDEN, They are all pics I have taken here at my home.

This is the main garden I would like to take back over, It has MANY plants that need divided & MANY MANY MANY weeds that need removed.

I would also like to take back this garden, The only thing that should be in this one are Daylilies & one Rose Of Sharon Tree

Please let me know if this could work for you

Sinking in weeds Anita

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flowergirl34(5 Upstate NY)

Hi Anita! Wish I lived closer. I would be happy to help. Have you tried Craigslist?

Bookmark   April 6, 2010 at 6:44AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
party_music50

I was wondering how you'd make out on your proposal. I've tried several times to find someone local to me who would be willing to help dig in exchange for plants. Any arrangement I've tried hasn't worked out for one reason or another. OTOH, it's always very easy for me to give away plants when I do all the digging. :(

Bookmark   April 15, 2010 at 9:32PM
More Discussions
WANTED: mother of a 1000 babies
I am looking for a mother of a 1000 babies I had one...
deeworthley
wanted: newbie in zone 5, upstate ny
I am very new to this gardening site and gardening....
traciluvs2garden
WANTED: Wanted - primula bulleyana or...
primula x bulleesiana. Within an hour or so of Syracuse,...
ridgetop01
WANTED: swap plants
Hi I have several spider plants n looking to swap for...
critterguy
WANTED: beginner
Hi. I am new to greenhouse gardening and would appreciate...
teresamc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™