HAVE: plant exchange party- syracuse area

hklimsa(zone5)April 14, 2006

I am going to host plant exchange party in my home on May 20th from noon until 4:00 p.m., I live in lafayette, lets got togother and have fun,,, If you are interested send me E-MAIL for more information, Bring friend, husband wife and children ,everyone welcome, Happy gardening to all.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hklimsa(zone5)

Hi to all gardeners in Central NY , We have 12 to the exchange party, if you interested send me E-MAIL

Bookmark   May 8, 2006 at 3:17PM
party_music50

Hi -- I sent an email on 4/24 but got no response.

That's a pretty quiet group of 12 people! lol.

It's a long ride for me, but I would love to attend if there were some pre-arranged trades for plants that I'm looking for! I've found 3 posts about the exchange, but have no information about it other than the date/time and that it's in Lafayette -- and now with 12 people.

Are people in the group doing pre-arranged trades? and, if so, are there people in the group that will be trading (things I'd like off the top of my head): horseradish, coral honeysuckle (lonicera sempervirens), Canada Lily (lilium canadensis), bergenia (especially the burgundy leaved one!), toad lily, tall phlox in white w/ pink or red eye, orange, red, etc. -- or any color other than the standard pinkish-lavender flower. lol.), sedum matrona or other "different" tall sedums, yellow echinaceas or perennial Rudbeckias (like 'Goldsturm'), certain hostas (I'd love Medusa, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Abiqua Drinking Gourd, and *many* others). If someone(s) has those things, I'd love to work out specified trades. There are LOTS of things I'd like, but those just popped into my head. :)

Sorry if you aren't doing exchanges that way... I just don't have any information about what you are doing, so hope it's ok for me to post to ask. :)

Bookmark   May 10, 2006 at 1:57PM
erinluchsinger(z4 - Upstate NY)

Hiam,
So funny that I found you over here! I just joined and noticed that you had a plant swap. Wish I'd known. Hope it went well. Email me if you're looking for anything or looking to find a home for anything.
Did you ever get a new rooster?
Erin Luchsinger

Bookmark   June 3, 2006 at 10:59AM
More Discussions
WANTED: wanted: need fresh dill
For some reason my dill plants are not producing like...
matthew18
looking for someone who has a green and red jade plant
i am looking for a red and green jade plant, if anyone...
amber_m
HAVE: tomato-iceberg lettuce-sweet green pepper
have beefsteak tomato,sweet california wonder green...
jerome69
wanted: wanted: 2010 tara's greatest plant swap/watcha want/watc
Okay folks, sorry but I am getting cabin fever so I...
rosalinda_gw
WANTED: swap plants
Hi I have several spider plants n looking to swap for...
critterguy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™