Looking for seeds

MaryWandaApril 30, 2012

HI I am new to this sight.A very nice person recommended this sight for my problem. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I started ALLOT of plants in doors from seed in March, and last week we had unseasonably warm days and nights,so I brought my fledgling plants out and put them in the sun by day and on my back porch at night. So far so good. Well, about 5 days ago I didn't watch the weather, and I went to bed and the next mourning I saw my plants are frozen and wilted. I spent allot of money on seeds and supplies,and it is not in my budget just to go out and buy again.I am on a fixed income. So, I'm asking if anyone has seeds to spare. I started a variety of heirloom tomatoes, and some yellow ones. I also killed :-( ,a variety of pumpkins.Big max, ghost pumpkin(they are white)sugar pie, Cinderella, and some cantaloupes and watermelon. I do have a lot of organic broccoli rabe seeds from previous garden as a trade. If interested. Other wise thank you for your consideration and help. Thanks so much in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
party_music50

Where are you located?

Bookmark   April 30, 2012 at 9:14PM
More Discussions
WANTED: garlic bulbs
need local grown garlic bulbs to plant.have read that...
jerome69
wanted: 10th annual wny plant swap - wants/haves
Invites for the 10th Annual WNY plant swap (can you...
garden_frog
HAVE: have small bleeding hearts and lambs ear
i have lots of lambs ear and a few small bleeding hearts...
amber_m
WANTED: My roses for your hardy & long-blooming perennials
Don't know if this is the right forum to offer this...
phylrae
WANTED: mother of a 1000 babies
I am looking for a mother of a 1000 babies I had one...
deeworthley
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™