WANTED: Who'd like to come to Temple for a Plant Swap?

Xtal(z8b Temple. TX)March 5, 2006

A GW GetTogether is in the works... our first one for Temple. Date and place are being discussed right now. I just wanted to put some feelers out to see how many people might be interested in coming some time in the middle of April?

Keep watching for those plans to solidify here. Of course, all ya'll are invited.

Xtal

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Xtal(z8b Temple. TX)

We are having our FIRST plant swap for the Temple/Belton and the surrounding areas. An AWESOME PLACE is available for our use: the North County Annex in Belton; 1605 N Main Street (right next door to the Scott & White Clinic). The County Extension Office and other USDA offices are in this building. Its also the home of the Bell County Master Gardeners. Not only will we be able to sit and visit with each other while exchanging our plants, but we'll also be able to see a veggie garden in the works and tour the MG greenhouse, too. If you want to arrange some trades ahead of time, email the people who respond below... otherwise, just show up.

April 1st. 9am-noon. Plan on bringing a chair along with a dish to share for lunch.

Xtal

Bookmark   March 26, 2006 at 6:58PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Garden buddies in Dallas area
Hi! I would greatly appreciate anyone who has sun perennials...
mrao77
WANTED: Wanted: Satsuma seeds
Does anyone have any Satsuma seeds they could share...
Xtal
HAVE: Waxahachie Autumn Swap Saturday October 18 2014
This will be our second swap at Brown Singleton Park; the...
sylviatexas1
have: free: bamboo
Not sure of the variety, but do have a few pics if...
Xtal
WANTED: Trade Lists Ft Worth Autumn Swap November 1 2014
I know that the weather is, as the song says, hotter...
sylviatexas1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™