NEW: Make New Friends~Mirth in the Manure Pile
Okay...We all know how much fun can be had in the old Manure Pile, right? I mean, only a gardener can see a pile of fertilizer and think about all the lovely flowers that will come out of it.
So is the thought behind the theme for this swap. July is HOT, MISERABLE, not much is growing.... and we are all just plain GRUMPY! (come on..admit it!)
So let's give some MIRTH!! Let share some JOY! Let's be just a little LOONEY! You know you have it in you!!
Are you a
WE WANT YOU!!!
Are you a
Come on in!!!
To make this fun for EVERYONE, There are a few basic rules for this swap.
1) Per GW rules: To swap, You MUST be 18 or celebrating an anniversary of that year (ie: the 15th anniversary of your 18th birthday).
2) There MUST be a minimum of 5 different PLANT items exchanged, more is GREAT, and entirely up to you, but PLEASE no less...it's not fair for everyone else! And I CANNOT supplement boxes. If possible, try to keep with the theme and include some plants with silly or happy names (gay feathers, dancing queen, tunnel of love..etc)
3) Any seeds are considered EXTRAS.
4) All boxes must be sent PRIORITY (due to the heat) and must have delivery confirmation. (You can send a flat-rate priority box w/dc for under $10)
5) And this is the most IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL!
EVERY box MUST contain one goofy, off the wall, zany, good for nothing else but a good laugh item.
Remember those pet rocks? How about neon orange socks? Ever hear of a singing toothbrush?? It can even be just a silly joke, story or picture. Nothing big, but it DOES have to produce a chuckle.
6)Sign ups start NOW and this swap will be open until July 15th, when partners will be assigned. Boxes should be mailed out by August 1st.
The purpose of this swap is to have fun..laugh....and spread the MIRTH!!!
So...what are you waiting for?? Let's go play in some MANURE!!!