WANTED: daturas

marcie_new(z8)April 22, 2008

IN SEARCH OF DBLE WHITE DATURA SEEDS OR CUTTING anybody in Austin? Corpus? will pay for postage or the plant itself. Can trade some plumeria cuttings or some purple seeds, also somebody had posted a site where you could buy some plants that looked like the angel trumpet or brugmansia mainly brugs lok alike they were purple I believe does any one have this site name? they were kind of pricy but I am to the point that I must have that plant anyway please help if anyone can. THANKS

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cass_fritillary(8)

I grew datura from seed and have several seedlings that I potted up. I have never shipped plants before but would love to share my extra seedlings. I received the seeds at a butterfly gardening society seed exchange. I live north of Dallas. I am interested in your plumeria cutting. I tried to grow these also but none germinated. If you'd like, we could make a trade. Email me and let me know.

Thanks,
Cassie

Bookmark   April 25, 2008 at 10:03PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marcie_new(z8)

O.k we can trade acutting of plimeria its white for your seedling of dble white datura where do I send it to? email me at my email add. and we can get together and make arrangements.

Here is a link that might be useful: gardenweb

Bookmark   April 26, 2008 at 3:41PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Casimiroa pringlei
I am looking for Casimiroa pringlei plants or seeds. Thanks, Ed...
katyrarefruitgrower
wanted: have: bee brush, aloysia gratissima
Xeric small treelike shrub with while flowers. Not...
Xtal
have: plant swap this saturday, july 19
Blooming Buds Group is having an Open Invite to anyone...
leapingfroglady
Wanted: Fruit Tree Cuttings
Anyone have true type fruit cuttings they would like...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
WANTED: wanted: Chinese Tallow Trees
can use a lot of them. have red oak seedlings, a couple...
sylviatexas1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™