WANTED: Galveston County Plant Swap

wildflowers4meApril 1, 2011

I would like to invite all levels of gardeners to our Galveston County Annual Plant Swap on Saturday, May 14 at Walter Hall Park in League City beginning at 9:00 am. We will be trading plants through 1:00 pm. You will need to register at the door and get a wristband before you setup your table. We will be having a White Elephant raffle this year with awesome gardening items; great door prizes; a picnic lunch and a free recycle area for registered swappers with wristbands. Master Gardeners will be there to answer your tough gardening questions! New this year will be a presentation by Tortuga Haven, a rescue organization for turtles and tortoises and other small animals. They will be bringing live turtles, tortoises, bunnies and a prairie dog for adoptions and a presentation on "Gardening for Animals". Please see our website for more information. http://www.freewebs.com/gcplantswap/index.htm or email Mary Ellen at meb1953@gmail.com. Please plan on coming! We always have so much fun!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
melvalena

OH Man!!! I so want a few turtles for my yard!

Bookmark   April 10, 2011 at 7:47AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wildflowers4me

Just wanted to bump this up to remind everyone about the swap tomorrow!! I hope you can come. We will have plenty of plants to trade!!

Mary Ellen
Swap Coordinator

Bookmark   May 13, 2011 at 12:24PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Wanted: Satsuma seeds
Does anyone have any Satsuma seeds they could share...
Xtal
Discussions
Where are the discussions and gallery on the Texas...
ruthz
WANTED: Hardy hibiscus
If you've got some seeds, I'll trade you. I've got...
Xtal
WANTED: fruit tree rooted cuttings - grapefruit, guava, avocado
Seeking fruit tree rooted cuttings/plants that can...
gardenlover1
WANTED: Ft Worth Autumn Swap Nov 1 2014 "Save the Date"
I know it's early, but the calendar is filling up fast! November...
sylviatexas1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™