WANTED: Wanted: Galveston County Plant Swap

meb_lady(9)April 12, 2006

The swap is only a couple of weeks away! I hope everyone is getting as excited as I am! The weather is cooperating and most of my plants are growing a foot taller every day! I hope everyone who is coming to the swap will stay a little longer this time because we have a fun swap in store for you. In addition to our free barbeque lunch with hot dogs and hamburgers made to order by our barbeque chef "Dubba B" Billy, we are having fantastic door prizes, a freebie table of discarded gardening items, a 50/50 raffle, and a silent auction with some awesome gardening stuff that you won't want to miss out on bidding for! There will also be plenty of Master Gardeners on hand to answer any questions you might have. We had several late-comers last time who didn't get a chance to trade very many of their plants or get very many plants because most everyone left early, so we are hoping swappers will stay longer to reap all of the fun that we have planned for you! Hoping to see all of you again this time! Come, relax and enjoy!

Mary Ellen

Margie,

Judy

Solveig

Kris

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lisa

Can you please post details and directions. Thanks! Lisa

Bookmark   April 23, 2006 at 9:44PM
kateyes(z9 Baytown)

Ditto on the details and directions!
I've never been to a plant swap, and y'all always seem so excited...I gotta go!
Thanks!!

Bookmark   April 24, 2006 at 1:06AM
sunny43(Z 6 Pa.)

Swaps are so much fun. If you go to our link you will find all the information you will need about this swap plus directions on how to get there. A few swappers have listed what they will be bringing so please check out the have/want page on our site. Believe me this is just a very small list on what plants will be coming.
We really look forward to seeing you at the swap and please be ready for a ton of fun!
margie

Here is a link that might be useful: Galveston County Plant Swap

Bookmark   April 24, 2006 at 2:58PM
More Discussions
wanted: wanted: purple ice plant
Got any purple ice plant seeds? I'll trade you for...
Xtal
WANTED: Newbie seed help
Hi I have just started container gardening in my tiny...
schywalker
WANTED: Ft Worth Autumn Swap Nov 1 2014 "Save the Date"
I know it's early, but the calendar is filling up fast! November...
sylviatexas1
HAVE: Kale
I just harvested kale...I have more than I can use...does...
Suzan51
WANTED: wanted: Chinese Tallow Trees
can use a lot of them. have red oak seedlings, a couple...
sylviatexas1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™