WANTED: Wanted: Salvia seeds or anything that likes full sun

vanillalotus(8b)April 20, 2008

I have a balcony garden. I love to grow seeds. I would like to try some Salvias or really any plants that do well in full sun and don't get gigantic. I do have some red yucca seeds to trade and 40 grape hyacinth seeds (yes seeds not bulbs). Currently that is all I have but would be will to pay a small amount for whatever seeds.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
element321(8)

You should try to find some seeds at the SA plant swap. Its on the 26th. They should have everything you need or want. I found almost everything that I needed or wanted at the Fort Worth one. It was great and I met a lot great people on here.

If you want or need I have A LOT of purple coneflower seeds, that are going to go to waste if I do not find them a home soon.

Bookmark   April 22, 2008 at 4:20PM
vanillalotus(8b)

Thank You. I was thinking of attending if I am not working on that day. I thought they were rescheduling it on another day and not the 26th. I will gladly take some purple coneflower seeds. I'm sure I can pass some off to my school so they can plant it on campus.

Bookmark   April 22, 2008 at 4:23PM
element321(8)

Make sure to post your wants on the link for the swap. They may have something for you.

As for those coneflower seeds. They might look pretty good on your porch. The birds, butterflies and honey bees love them.

Send me an email I'd love to try out some of the yucca seeds. I am not sure I have the room for them, but its worth a try.

Bookmark   April 22, 2008 at 4:46PM
sandy_8b(z9a tex)

Check out my exchange listing...today... i have some special salvia seeds that are lovely - do swell in pots - can prune - free. and a bunch more balcony stuff as grew a lot in pots until recently.

sandy_8b

Bookmark   April 24, 2008 at 5:50AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Trade Lists Ft Worth Autumn Swap November 1 2014
I know that the weather is, as the song says, hotter...
sylviatexas1
Wanted: Fruit Tree Cuttings
Anyone have true type fruit cuttings they would like...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
WANTED: wanted: Chinese Tallow Trees
can use a lot of them. have red oak seedlings, a couple...
sylviatexas1
WANTED: Ft Worth Autumn Swap Nov 1 2014 "Save the Date"
I know it's early, but the calendar is filling up fast! November...
sylviatexas1
HAVE: Waxahachie Autumn Swap Saturday October 18 2014
This will be our second swap at Brown Singleton Park; the...
sylviatexas1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™