WANTED: Grn bell pepper, banana pepper, tomato plants

sowngrow(TX8)April 11, 2007

Would like to trade in person. I'm in Southlake. Does anybody have organic green bell pepper or tomato plants to trade for organic herbs? I have sweet basil, marjoram, cilantro, common thyme, catnip, broadleaf sage, dill, oregano and Thai chili pepper. Looking for root beer plant also, which does not need to be organic. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
seamommy(7bTX)

I will have some tomato plants on Saturday at the Trinity Park plant swap so if you come by you can pick up a few. These are heirloom tomatoes so I'm not sure what variety they are. All I know is they are really good tomatoes, great slicers, not real huge like beefsteak, but real flavorful. There will be quite a few people there this time, so if you show up be prepared to swap for other things too. There will be a rose propagation workshop and a picnic (weather permitting) and it's all free. I'm almost certain that you will find someone who has any peppers you're looking for. Cheryl

Bookmark   April 13, 2007 at 7:40AM
sowngrow(TX8)

Sounds good Cheryl. Oh yes, you can be sure I'll be prepared if I am able to make it to the swap tomorrow. I've been to a couple before and they're great fun.
Robin

Bookmark   April 13, 2007 at 7:43AM
sowngrow(TX8)

Cheryl-are the heirloom tomato plants you're trading organic?

Bookmark   April 13, 2007 at 8:52AM
More Discussions
WANTED: flower seeds
I live in South Austin and am a newbie. I do container...
Karen.137
HAVE: Denton County 2014 Fall Swap
Denton County 2014 Fall Swap Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:00...
melvalena
WANTED: fruit tree rooted cuttings - grapefruit, guava, avocado
Seeking fruit tree rooted cuttings/plants that can...
gardenlover1
wanted: wanted: purple ice plant
Got any purple ice plant seeds? I'll trade you for...
Xtal
WANTED: Newbie seed help
Hi I have just started container gardening in my tiny...
schywalker
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™