HAVE: down spout stoppers

rema(z7tx)May 23, 2008

i think that's what they are called.my builder put them under the down spout pipes for rain water any body interested??


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Are they maybe splash blocks?

Those are the things that lie on the ground to deflect the force of water pouring out of the gutters.

If that's what they are, you need them to keep your soil from eroding.

    Bookmark   May 29, 2008 at 7:37AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

i think that's what they are.yeah i have some under the pipes to prevent erosion but otherwise i have some extra which are lying just like that.so if someone could use them that would be great

    Bookmark   May 29, 2008 at 1:27PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
WANTED: Newbie seed help
Hi I have just started container gardening in my tiny...
HAVE: Kale
I just harvested kale...I have more than I can use...does...
wanted: have: bee brush, aloysia gratissima
Xeric small treelike shrub with while flowers. Not...
HAVE: Denton County 2014 Fall Swap
Denton County 2014 Fall Swap Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:00...
San Antonio Texas Plant Swap - Free event
Event is being hosted by: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevolutionGreenSeedBank/ You...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™